Welcome to DNhosting.ca. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BELOW. ANY MISCONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
This forum is a privilege to those who wish to discuss hosting services. The membership is 100% free although if rules are not followed your membership could be revoked.
You may only have one account. The registration of multiple accounts will result in your free membership being permanently taken away.
Violation of any rules may result in a warning or a ban without a warning depending on how severe the violation is.
Each forum located in dnhosting.ca may have individual sets of rules as well but the rules located here must always be followed.
1. Free membership does not mean you are capable of doing anything you want. Therefore if we feel that you are not respecting other members, spamming the forum you will be warned and possibly banned.
2. Respect is a top priority here at dnhosting.ca - We ask you to respect all Admins, Moderators and most of all other members on the forum.
3. You do not need to be Canadian to join this forum. We simply just like to discuss within Canada. Therefore please respect all members, if there are any issues please work them out amongst yourselves before notifying management.
4. Please create threads in the correct section. For no reason should you post the same topic in multiple forums. Not following these guidelines may cause your thread to be deleted and suspensions to be issued.
5. You may only post a maximum of THREE threads for sale during a 24 hour period.
6. You may only have 3 lines in your signature and a maximum of 3 links.
7. No advertising unless it is in your signature or you are a sponsor.
8. At no time whatsoever are you allowed to discuss other hosting forums.
9. There will never be no username changes. No exceptions. This is to protect other members of the forum.
10. You may not post any content that members would find questionable. This is our judgement call. These posts may be deleted.
11. You may not violate anyone's privacy.
12. If you start a thread and you make mistake in the title. You must contact a mod/admin immediately to have the thread changed/closed.
13. We do not accept fundraising or soliciting on the website. That includes on the forum and by PM. This is simply for the security of members.
14. We do not get involved with transactions between buyers and sellers.
15. All posts made by members of dnhosting.ca do not reflect those of the forum.
16. Threads will not be deleted. Please do not ask. All threads created by you are your responsibility.
17. Accounts will not be deleted. If you are banned, or if you wish to leave the forum your account will stay.
18. RULES ABOVE MAY BE ALTERED IN THE FUTURE. MORE RULES WILL CONTINUALLY BE ADDED. IT IS ALWAYS THE MEMBERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP UP WITH THE FORUM RULES AND TO CHECK BACK OFTEN.
Thank you for choosing DNHosting.ca! 100% Canadian Hosting