Welcome to DNHosting.ca

DNHosting.ca is a free community for website owners, designers and web hosts. Once registered, you can discuss all about web hosting, post topics to other Canadian designers alike and learn more about the web hosting industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name hosting forum. - Join Today!

Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,537 of 2537

dierks bentley concert chicago

Dierks Bentley's Lunch Speciality Is a Mean PB&J: 'I Can Make Three in Under 30 Seconds'

Dierks Bentley isnt afraid to admit hes not a huge foodie, but he can make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I mean I am good, the Woman, Amen singer tells PEOPLE. I can make three in under 30 seconds evenly spread the peanut butter and jelly. I do that professionally as a father for my kids.

The father of three daughters Evie, 9 and Jordan, 7, and son Knox, 4 says despite owning a new restaurant in Nashville called Whiskey Row, he doesnt cook much in his own house beyond PB&J, spaghetti and microwavable pizza, which makes up about 80 percent of his diet.

Although the I Hold On singer does own the tools for cooking, like a Big Green Egg Barbecue Cooker (Its a little moldy inside there, he jokes), he prefers not to put that much effort into his meals. The star used to go crazy with White Castle and Taco Bell, but says he no longer eats fast food.

The 42-year-old country star moved to Nashville 25 years ago, and, in true southern fashion, raves over barbecue. The Drunk on a Plane singer, who has often found himself swept up watching barbecue cook-offs and documentaries, says his go-to plate is full of barbecue ribs from Martins Bar-B-Que in Nashville.

Info - dierks bentley tour colorado
    Вы имеете отличную возможность принять займ на сайте - займ без отказа на карту деньги будут

when Do james taylor tickets go on sale

James Taylor: I lost all respect for Kevin Pietersen after he slagged me off to team-mates

Kevin Pietersen came in for more criticism yesterday when ex-England batsman James Taylor called his former team-mate embarrassing and a t***.

Taylor made his Test debut at Headingley in 2012, walking out to bat with Pietersen who was on the way to his famous 149.

In the latest extract in the serialisation of his new book, Cut Short, Taylor, who retired from the game two years ago because of a potentially fatal heart condition, writes: I touched gloves with Kev. He didnt give me much. Enjoy it, he told me. Do your thing.

A few days later I heard that, during the innings, he allegedly commented that I wasnt going to be on the highlights that night. His low opinion of me extended into the dressing room.

'That same day, he apparently slagged me off to other players for not being good enough and batting too slow.

Pietersen then indulged in what Taylor calls an almighty whine during his end-of-play press conference, insisting it was hard being me in the England dressing room because of a spoof Twitter account he believed was being operated with the support of team-mates.

READ MORE: james taylor tour houston
    Вы имеете отличную возможность принять займ на сайте - займ без отказа на карту деньги будут

def leppard tickets los angeles

Def Leppard: When Are We Planning to Work on Another Album

Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott has stated that the band has begun thinking ahead to the follow-up to the band's 2015's self-titled album.

Well, we're always thinking. There's a moment in time where it's total backburner. I mean, the fact that you're aware of it just means you're aware that next year's 2019 and you don't think about it.

When I get home from doing all this promo [for Def Leppard's upcoming tour], I'm going to straight to work on my Down 'N' Outz album, which is my side project. We're making our third album, which we've written and I've gotta kinda finish that off. It's about halfway through. Phil's [Collen, Def Leppard guitarist] just released his Delta Deep thing and I know Vivian's [Campbell, Def Leppard guitarist] still working on Last In Line. We're all doing side things that we're working on.

When this tour's done and we've got a bit of downtime, we'll probably have all collected, individually written bits and bobs for what will be the next Def Leppard record. We share them with each other and go, "Oh. All right. What would happen if we do this with that one and blah, blah, blah?" and, all of sudden, we'll have every bit of half an album written.

More info - def leppard tour los angeles

pink summer tour 2019

Pink to perform Beautiful Trauma World Tour at Gila River Arena in 2019

PHOENIX International pop icon Pink just gave us a reason to go to Gila River Arena.

She will perform in the Glendale arena as part of her Beautiful Trauma World Tour on March 30 next year.

Thats right shes still a rock star. Shes got her rock moves. But now, she needs you.

Presale tickets will go on sale Tuesday on Ticketmaster. They will be available to the general public beginning May 11.

Customers can redeem a copy of Pinks new album, Beautiful Trauma.

Pink, born Alecia Moore, has been nominated for 19 Grammy Awards and won three. She also won a Daytime Emmy, three Billboard Music Awards and seven MTV Video Musician Awards.

Since her debut in 2000, she has sold over 50 million albums, 75 million singles and 2.4 million DVDs. She has had 15 singles in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, including four No. 1 songs.

Pink was named Billboards Woman of the Year in 2013.

If youre unable to see her March 30, nearby concerts include Los Angeles shows on March 16, 17 and April 19, a Las Vegas performance on April 12 and a Denver and Salt Lake City show on April 1 and 3, respectively.

Read Site - pink Concert In Pittsburgh

aubrey and three amigos tickets 2018

Drake and Migos tour Aubrey and the Three Amigos announced for 2018

Drake is going on tour with Migos.

The Gods Plan rapper and Fortnite player extraordinaire has announced that he will be going on a 41-date tour with hip-hop trio Migos this summer.

Called Aubrey and the Three Amigos, the tour will star at the end of July in Salt Lake City, go up to Toronto before passing back down the East Coast and then hopping across to the West Coasts Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and finally ending the tour in November in Atlanta, Georgia.

The tour means that Drake and Migos fans could well see the musicians perform their collaborative song Walk It and Talk It, which was accompanied by a hilarious 70s disco-themed music video.

Heres all you need to know about Drakes new tour with Migos including dates, venues and how to get tickets.

Read moer: drake tickets Montreal

. , . . .

. . , . . .

. online. , . , . .

, . , . .

, . , , .

, . . , .

warez . , .

, . , , . , .

prikolz.net , . . , , .

, . . , .

. . . - .

, . . . , .

, . . .

prikolz.net , .